Monday 9 April 2012

Whys and wherefores

I make no undertaking that this will be of any interest to anyone apart from myself, indeed there's every likelihood that it'll bore me in short order.

So why.  Well apart from common narcissism really just notes one how I live, how I would better like to live and perhaps the odd incident.

The significance of a synthetic life is a conscious decision to limit myself to synthetic fabrics as far as practically possible.  There's no point in trying to hide that this is a sexual fetish, but over the years it has become both more and less than that.

Anyway the day starts waking in nylon pyjamas, on a nylon sheet, under a nylon covered duvet, head on a nylon cased pillow.

And yes, that's composed just for the purpose; but it should adequately illustrate the point.

1 comment: